FB

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Spring Cleaning - Unfollow Your Whole Twitter List



Looking to start with a clean slate on your Twitter Following list?
I’ve always been one to follow all those who follow me, but recently I have found my feed to be overwhelmingly full of JUNK.

We have all played the game: painstakingly going through your Following list clicking follow and unfollow on hundreds of accounts.

With some research, I have found an all or nothing option to wipe your following list clean:

1.) Once you sign into your account, go to https://twitter.com/following
2.) Hold CTRL+SHIFT and Press J
3.) Copy and paste the below code:

setInterval(function(){t=$(".Grid .Grid--withGutter").find(".user-actions-follow-button");for(i=0;true;i++){if(i>=t.length){window.scrollTo(0,$(document).height());return}$(t[i]).trigger("click").remove()}},2000)

4.) Press Enter

This will unfollow everyone on your following list.

Get more tips like this to your email!

No comments:

Post a Comment